The installation of pipeline is indispensable to the construction of biogas desulfurization project. There are mainly the following aspects:
1. Gas supply pipelines outside biogas stations shall be provided with construction drawings and design documents by units with gas design qualifications, and shall be installed and constructed by units with gas pipeline construction qualifications only after technical submission and approval by the conference.
2. Pipeline components and valves must have the quality certificate of the manufacturer. The material specifications and models shall conform to the design documents; the construction units shall check the valve models according to the design documents. The installation direction of the valve should be determined according to the flow direction of the medium; the safety valve should be installed vertically, and its safety pressure limit must be checked by the safety inspection department before installation. Make the valve open and return pressure meet the requirements of design documents, and issue a certificate of qualified verification report.
3. Pipeline installation should be horizontal and vertical. Indoor pipes should be installed and supported along the wall (sorghum). Indoor pipes should be in the direction of vertical pipes with a slope of 3%. Outdoor pipes are mostly buried under the frozen layer. At the same time, the thickness of soil cover on the top of pipes should meet the following requirements: the thickness of soil cover under the lane is not less than 0.9m, but not feasible. The thickness of the overlying soil under the lane is not less than 0.6m; the thickness of the overlying soil in the courtyard is not less than 0.3m; the thickness of the overlying soil under the paddy field is not less than 0.8m; the condensator should be installed at the low point of the pipeline or at a certain distance between the pipelines, the pipeline should be gradient to the condensator with a gradient of 1, and the buried pipeline should be back-filled in time after qualified pressure test and anti-corrosion treatment; Gas pipelines should not be buried in the same ditch as other pipelines.
4. Steel pipelines, especially buried steel pipelines, should be well anticorrosive treatment, steel pipeline welding parts should be anticorrosive treatment after qualified pressure test; steel pipelines should be installed casing when passing through walls or floor slabs, the length of casing through walls should not be less than the thickness of the wall; the upper end of casing through floor slabs should be 50 mm higher than the floor floor floor floor; There should be no weld in the casing, and the longitudinal weld of the welded pipe should be placed in the position of easy maintenance.
5. When PE pipes are hot-bended, the heating temperature should be controlled at 130-150 C, and the heating length should be longer than the arc length of the elbow. When PE pipes are hot-worked, they should be formed once and not reheated again. After installation of PE pipes, water pressure or air pressure tests should be carried out. In the process of pressure test, the pipe should not be tapped, and the valve should be opened and closed slowly.
Thank you for your reading and watching. The wonderful content of this article comes from: biogas desulfurization. We will continue to show you more wonderful content. For more details, please click: http://www.jfshop.net/old.