Generally, the following factors should be considered in the selection of treatment process.
1. Wastewater quality the quality of domestic sewage is generally stable, and the general treatment methods include acidification, aerobic biological treatment, disinfection, etc. Industrial wastewater should be reasonably selected according to the specific water quality. In particular, for the treatment of wastewater by aerobic biological desulfurization process, attention should be paid to the biodegradability of wastewater, which usually requires COD / BOD5 > 0.3. If the requirements cannot be met, anaerobic biological desulfurization hydrolysis acidification can be considered to improve the biodegradability of wastewater, or non biological physical or chemical treatment methods should be considered.
2. Sewage treatment degree, which is the main basis for the selection of sewage treatment process. In principle, the degree of sewage treatment depends on the water quality characteristics of sewage, the direction of treated water and the self purification capacity of sewage flowing into water body. However, at present, the determination of the degree of sewage treatment mainly follows the requirements of the relevant national legal system and technical policies. Generally, environmental management departments control the discharge concentration of sewage according to the integrated wastewater discharge standard and relevant industrial discharge standards. Some areas with higher economic development level also have more stringent local discharge standards. Therefore, no matter what kind of sewage needs to be treated, and no matter what kind of treatment process and treatment degree is adopted, it should be based on the premise that the effluent of the treatment system can reach the standard. According to the requirements of laws, regulations and policies, water environmental pollution shall be prevented and controlled.
3. When considering the construction and operation costs, the precondition should be that the treated water meets the water quality standard. On this premise, the process flow with low construction and operation cost should be paid attention to. In addition, reducing land occupation is also an important measure to reduce construction costs.
4. The difficulty degree of engineering construction is also one of the influencing factors of process selection. If the groundwater level is high and the geological conditions are poor, it is not suitable to select the treatment structures with large depth and high construction difficulty.
5. Local natural and social conditions
Local topography, climate and other natural conditions also have a certain impact on the selection of wastewater treatment process. If the local climate is cold, the process that can operate normally in the low temperature season after taking appropriate technical measures should be adopted to ensure that the water quality reaches the standard.
Local social conditions such as raw materials, water resources and power supply are also one of the factors that should be considered in process selection.
5. In addition to water quality, the quantity of sewage is also one of the influencing factors. For the sewage with large changes in water quantity and quality, the process with strong shock load resistance should be considered first, or the buffer equipment such as regulating pool should be set up to minimize the adverse impact.
6. Whether there are new contradictions in the process of handling
In the process of sewage treatment, attention should be paid to whether secondary pollution will be caused. For example, pharmaceutical wastewater contains a large number of organic substances (such as benzene, toluene, bromine, etc.), and organic waste gas will be discharged in the process of aeration, which will affect the surrounding atmospheric environment; the gasification wastewater of chemical fertilizer plant will be recycled after precipitation and cooling treatment, and cyanide will be contained in the tail gas of cooling tower, causing air pollution; dimethoate wastewater from pesticide factory will be degraded by alkalization If lime is used as Alkalizer in dimethoate, the sludge produced will cause secondary pollution; the disposal of sludge is a key consideration in the treatment of printing and dyeing wastewater.
The above is about the sewage treatment process related introduction, want to know more related content, welcome to click our http://www.jfshop.net Official website.