Biological desulfurization technology is to use microorganisms or enzymes to catalyze sulfur compounds (H2S, organic sulfur) contained in biogas to convert sulfur-containing organic matter into recoverable elemental sulfur, improve the concentration of biogas, and reduce the pollution of the atmosphere caused by biogas combustion. With the enhancement of national environmental protection policy and people's awareness of environmental protection, biogas desulfurization has become the trend of modern biogas application. Compared with traditional desulfurization methods, biodesulfurization technology has more advantages than other desulfurization processes.
1. High desulfurization efficiency. The removal rate of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) can reach over 99.5% in the operation of biological desulfurization technology, and other organic sulfides, such as carbon oxysulfide (COS), can be removed.
2. Low operating cost. Biological desulfurization operation does not need to add expensive chemical reagents, and the operation cost is one tenth or even one tenth of the traditional desulfurization process.
3. The operation is very stable. The water solubility of sulfur in biological desulfurization production is very good, and the pipeline will not be blocked. The biggest disadvantage of traditional dry desulfurization process is frequent blockage.
4. No secondary pollution. Traditional wet desulfurization will produce a large amount of washing liquid wastewater. Traditional dry desulfurization process will produce a large number of solid wastes, which are prone to secondary pollution. The elemental sulfur produced by biological desulfurization can be directly recycled by precipitation without secondary pollution.
5. Low labor intensity. The traditional dry desulfurization process needs to replace desulfurizer frequently, which has high labor intensity, while the biological desulfurization process runs steadily and basically does not need equipment maintenance.
Biological desulfurization technology has high operational efficiency and is widely used in all walks of life. It has become the preferred desulfurization method for many users.
Today's wonderful content is for you to talk about, more knowledge of biogas desulfurization, please collect our website: http://www.jfshop.net/old