In the situation of energy shortage and higher environmental protection requirements, in order to achieve the goal of alleviating the imbalance between energy supply and demand, enriching and improving energy structure, reducing the consumption of non-renewable energy, improving the utilization rate of renewable resources and preventing waste from forming environmental pollution, it is necessary to strengthen the application of green energy such as biogas. Biogas purification technology is the key. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following points in developing biogas technology:
(1) To improve the policy of encouraging renewable energy, in view of the multi-level application of energy and material recycling in biogas projects, which not only produces the public benefits of energy conservation and emission reduction, but also brings environmental benefits, the government should increase financial subsidies and support, and give some preferential policies to encourage the development;
(2) Enhance the research and development of new technologies and equipment for biogas engineering, improve efficiency and reduce project cost. Especially suitable for the development of small-scale biogas application technology in remote areas and isolated islands.
(3) Discuss the technology of multi-raw material high concentration combined with fermentation to ensure sufficient raw materials for gas production and improve installation gas production rate. The biogas project should be carried out in the direction of centralization and large-scale, so as to improve the economy and energy efficiency of the project.
(4) The development of comprehensive application technology of biogas and the development of biogas purification technology can make biogas injected into natural gas network as fuel or replace gasoline and diesel oil for vehicles to achieve high-end application of biogas and improve energy efficiency.
(5) Promoting biogas rural development has broad prospects;
(6) Biogas desulfurization technology is relatively mature, but there are still many drawbacks, which need to be further improved to prevent secondary pollution and complete recycling application.
More details about biogas desulfurization are provided. Welcome to our website: http://www.jfshop.net/old. Thank you for your cooperation.