Biogas is a kind of flammable and explosive gas. When the content of biogas in the air reaches 8.8% in the sealed state, it will cause explosion if it meets fire. Therefore, the manufacturer of biogas desulfurization equipment summarizes several points for attention in using biogas here, mainly including the following points:
(1) Biogas appliances should be kept away from flammable materials. Biogas lamp and biogas stove should not be placed near inflammable articles such as firewood, clothing, mosquito nets, wooden furniture and so on. The installation position of biogas lamp should be far away from the roof in order to prevent the fire caused by burning the roof.
(2) The ignition mode of fire and other gases must be adopted. There is no electronic ignition device. To use the biogas lamp and the biogas stove, the matches (lighter, ignition gun) should be wiped before the switch is opened. Avoid opening the switch first, excessive outflow of methane, causing fire or poisoning. When closing, tighten the switch to prevent gas escaping.
(3) Biogas digesters with normal gas production should use gas regularly and produce gas quickly in summer and autumn. Every evening, biogas should be burned up as far as possible.
(4) Preventing leakage and ignition of pipes and accessories. Check gas pipelines, switches and other leaks regularly. If they leak, they should be replaced or repaired immediately. Keep the kitchen well ventilated and fresh. If the smell of hydrogen sulfide (stinky eggs), especially in airtight rooms, fire should be prohibited. Personnel should leave immediately, cut off the gas source, and try to open doors and windows. When there is no odor in the room, they should check and repair the leaking parts.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to test fire on the air duct. Fireworks are strictly prohibited at the marsh gas pool. To check whether the marsh gas pool produces gas, ignition inspection should be carried out on the furnaces over 10 meters away from the marsh gas pool. No ignition should be carried out on the gas pipe in order to prevent tempering and explosion of the marsh gas pool.
(6) Choosing high-quality biogas appliances. When using biogas stove and biogas lamp, attention should be paid to adjusting air intake holes to avoid incomplete combustion. Otherwise, it not only wastes biogas, but also produces carbon monoxide, which endangers human health.
Above is the wonderful content provided to us by the manufacturer of biogas desulfurization equipment. You can collect our website: http://www.jfshop.net/old! To learn more about the industry frontier information, thank you for your support!