In order to ensure the safety of the use of biogas, we need to carry out a series of purification operations such as desulfurization and dehydration of biogas. The following edition will introduce some problems that should be paid attention to in the operation of the biogas vapor-water separator.
1. Check the installation position and flow direction to ensure that arrows are installed on the valve body.
2. Install on horizontal pipeline, drainage outlet is vertical downward, drainage outlet is connected with automatic drainage device (only applicable to pressure less than 1.6 MPa).
3. With bypass valve and import and export globe valve, maintenance will not affect production.
4. When the new pipeline is put into operation or the long distance pipeline is started, please clean the pipeline with isolation equipment first, and then start the equipment.
5. When the filtration pressure is obviously increased, please replace the filter elements in time to prevent the increase of the load of the air compressor.
6. When replacing the filter elements, please connect the bypass valve and close the inlet and outlet valve. The compressed air in the emptying slot is removed, the fixing bolt is removed, and the filter element is removed. Replace the new filter element and tighten the fixing bolt. Check for tightening. Open the inlet and outlet valves, close the bypass valves and use them normally.
The small edition of biogas purification will be introduced to you first. Welcome to our official website: http://www.jfshop.net/old, to express your different opinions. Thank you for your support.